Fatigue, distraction and other unsafe actions can keep you from achieving one of your top priorities: sending every employee home safely. But that’s not all. It can lead to lost productivity, diminished morale and rising costs, too. With Cat® Safety Services, you can protect both your people and your bottom line.
Safety Services help employees across your organization understand risks and act to mitigate them. Working with Altorfer Cat, you’ll take steps to build a safety-first culture—everything from identifying gaps between leader and worker perceptions, to monitoring operators’ sleep patterns, to aligning work schedules to minimize fatigue—and achieve zero-incident performance.
- Sleep profile reporting: identify fatigue hazards and change behaviors
- Safety perception survey: identify gaps between leaders and frontline workers
- Safety culture programs: create safety champions across your organization
- Operator monitoring: stop fatigue and distraction right in the cab
- Fatigue schedule analysis: align shifts with operator sleep patterns
- Fatigue risk assessment: get a clear picture of your risks
- Fatigue risk management system: build layers of protection around your people
- Zero-incident performance: raise the bar on safety, organization-wide