Did you know that for as low as $10.95 you can protect your equipment from major repairs and system failures?
An oil sample analysis provides an in-depth look into the health of your equipment, allowing you to pinpoint inefficiencies and problem areas before they require costly repairs. Smart fleet operators know proactive oil analysis and testing is essential to maintaining a low cost of ownership and extending the life of aging equipment.
Facts about Altorfer’s oil lab:
- Altorfer has been analyzing oil for 45 years.
- We are currently processing over 51,500 samples a year.
- Our oil lab processes an average of over 200 samples per day.
- 40% of our clients are competitive brands – not just Cat.
- We have 8 convenient locations throughout our territory where you can drop off an oil sample for free delivery to our lab for testing.
- 24 hour turnaround time once the sample is received at our lab.
- Online results are available the same day the sample is completed through the lab.
Proactive fluid analysis allows you to:
- Monitor maintenance schedules and practices to verify that maintenance is being done in the most effective manner.
- Avoid major repairs/system failures by fixing minor problems before they become serious. (Water pump, air filters, turbo, fuel injector(s), fuel transfer pump, thrust washer, bearings, valve adjust, filter change, kidney loop, etc.)
- Reduce downtime and schedule service more effectively.
- Get the most use out of replaceable components by knowing exactly when they need to be changed.
- Have a demonstrable service history for your equipment that will improve its resale value when it’s time to upgrade.
Fluid Analysis supplies are available at all Altorfer locations.
Proper sampling procedures for all fluid samples are a MUST for accurate analysis.