It's all about getting the job done and, when the time comes, getting to port safely. So it's always a perfect day for the rugged reliability of Caterpillar® Marine Power. Cat and MaK marine generator sets provide the power you work with and live by. So everything about them is built to help you do your job - whether that means bringing in a catch or heading back from an oil rig.
- Cat marine generator sets are approved by major marine classification societies.
- All Cat generator sets are fully engineered with robust base mounting for ease of installation in the vessel engine room.
- Cat marine generator sets are manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facilities.
- Rugged construction and advanced design provide longer service life to overhaul.
At Altorfer Cat, we offer a world-class product line of high-speed and medium-speed marine engines for commercial, ocean-going and pleasure craft marine power systems applications. This allows us to offer power solutions for the output range of 11 kW - 16,000 kW, main propulsion, and onboard power supply, including emergency generator sets, single or multi-engine plants and complete propulsion systems.
Caterpillar® is the marine industry's leading provider of medium and high-speed diesel propulsion, generator sets and auxiliary engines. Manufacturing both the Cat and MaK brands for marine engines, Caterpillar Marine Power Systems serve three key markets:
- Pleasure Craft: Production Yachts, Mega Yachts and Sport Fishing Boats
- Commercial: Workboats, Commercial Fishing Boats, Offshore Supply Vessels and Governmental Vessels
- Ocean-Going: Container Vessels, Tankers, Ferries and Cruise Ship
Products That Will Exceed Your Expectations for Decades
Engine uptime is critical for you, your crew, your clients and your bottom line. That's why Cat and MaK propulsion engines power your vessel to any port. The industry's largest range of engines provides the reliability you need. Caterpillar Marine Power Systems ensure that you have an engine on board that will work as hard as you do.