Jewell boasts an array of products that are a perfect fit for all your construction, demolition, material handling, and scrap recycling needs. Offering attachments for booms, cabs, excavators, and grapples, Jewell has the missing piece to your equipment puzzle.
Custom Extreme Reach Demolition Fronts
Designed as a standard 3-piece boom and manufactured for mounting on all models of hydraulic excavators, Jewell’s demolition fronts have exceptional reach and are engineered to use your pins, bushings, cylinders and linkage. These custom extreme reach fronts adapt to any demolition tool and are perfect for the demolition of concrete, steel, and wood at great heights.
- Transport joint in main boom for ease of storage
- Demolition front storage and transportation cradle
- Main boom extension for added reach and range capacity
- Demolition boom water supply system for dust control
- Operator cab positioning system
- Hydraulic expanding and retracting undercarriage
- Cab and machine guarding packages
- Custom additional counterweights
- Attachment observation system with boom mounted video camera and monitor in cab for easier and safer operation
Demolition Boom Water Supply System
Made high-pressure ensure hydraulic system, the boom water supply system is suitable for various applications, including dust suppression, wash downs, or firefighting. The system boasts easy operation from an electrical control box in the operator’s cab and is custom designed for mounting on any demolition front. Dual nozzles mounted on the end of the stick boom allow for full adjustment from fine mist to straight stream.
- High performance hydraulically operated water pump delivers up to 400 gpm at 150 psi
- 2 1/2″ water hose and fittings mounted on boom are standard fire fighting components
- Dual nozzles mounted on end of stick boom fully adjustable from fine mist to straight stream
Cab Lift and Tilt System
The cab positioning system provides the operator with improved upward visibility and better view of attachment operation. It is easy to operate from the electrical control box in the cab and can be mounted on all models of hydraulic excavators.
- Large diameter, induction hardened chrome pins and bushings used in components and cylinders
- Heavy duty bolted head hydraulic cylinders
- Cab tilts back 0-35°
- Cab lifts to 7′ and tilts back 0-35°
Custom Excavator Guarding Packages
Designed and built for your machine and applications, including demolition and material handling, these custom guarding packages provide the necessary protection your machine needs.
Guarding package components:
- Elevated cab risers and hydraulic tilt cab risers
- Arm and bucket cylinder guards
- Front guarding to protect fuel and hydraulic tanks
- Side guarding to protect machine operating components
- Heavy duty rear corner doors
- Operator cab guard for cab riser
- Cab guard for standard excavator
- Cab guard with screen
- Full length catwalks
- Machinery underhouse guarding
- Carbody belly pan
- Full length rockguards
- Idler guides and rail stiffeners
- Custom additional counterweigh
Diamond Series 4-Tine Hydraulic Scrap Grapple Standard
With a continuous rotation of 360 degrees and superior cylinder geometry for maximum performance and cylinder protection, the Diamond Series 4-Tine Hydraulic Scrap Grapple is built to tackle a variety of applications.
- High pressure heavy wall hydraulic cylinders with integral rod guards
- Grapple arms available in narrow, standard or wide blades for bulky materials
- Replaceable wear tips
- All T-1 steel used in construction
- Large diameter, 4140 induction hardened pins and steel bushings at all pivot points
- Extreme duty rotation bearing and motor with internal cross-over relief
Contact Altorfer Cat to Learn More
Contact Altorfer Cat to learn how Jewell Attachments can help you demolish more and increase your productivity. When you need to take your business to the next level, use Jewell Attachment to help you get there.