Cat® Wheel Excavators for Sale
Wheel Excavator Highlights:
- The versatility and mobility of a D-Series Wheeled Excavator often enables you to complete jobs using fewer machines in less time.
- Ideally suited for a number of applications, like ditch cleaning or road maintenance that require travel while using a work tool.
- Able to travel up to 23 mph (37km/h), wheeled excavators can move quickly from job to job minimizing the need for additional transportation.
- Multiple auxiliary hydraulic options enable you to utilize a wide range of work tools.
- With a tool control system, you can preprogram flow and pressure for up to 10 different hydraulic work tools.
- Best in class visibility, to front, upwards and to both sides, standard rear video camera, which displays on a monitor in the cab.
- Ground-level service points provide safer conditions for fleet maintenance.
- Add MB Crusher attachments for onsite crushing needs to crush your competition and increase your bottom line.