Let Us Help You Maximize Your Tax Dollars
As part of a governmental agency, we recognize that you have a unique set of requirements to work with when you purchase machines that many other businesses may not deal with. We also know that governmental agencies everywhere are being squeezed by falling revenues and tight budgets, yet being asked to do more with less. Let Altorfer Cat help you do three things guaranteed to ease your burdens:
- Maintain productivity. If your tools are more capable, it’ll be easier to get the job done—and get it done right. Our superior Cat® machinery will help bolster your crew’s productivity.
- Get the most value for your money. We understand that your budgets are tight, which is why we offer aggressively competitive prices. You can’t spend your money on Cat machinery any better.
- Minimize unexpected repairs and downtime. Our high-quality machines are constructed with integrity, so you won’t have to worry about them breaking down. Stronger equipment ensures that jobs get finished faster.
Plus, we know that Life Cycle Costing adds a new dimension to purchasing heavy equipment for governmental use. That’s why before purchasing any piece of heavy equipment from Altorfer Cat, you will know the expected:
- Purchase price
- Scheduled maintenance cost
- Repair cost
- Repurchase value
Programs to Help You Achieve Your Business Goals
With the largest selection of governmental products in the industry, Altorfer Cat makes it easy for governmental purchasers to save time and money.
For example, Caterpillar®’s GovBidSpec.com is a single source for information for the North American governmental buying process for Cat equipment.
You can learn about all of our machines – from loaders to compactors to dozers to excavators and everything in between. See which ones will be the most effective allocation of taxpayer resources.
Looking to customize those machines for specific jobs? Browse our comprehensive attachments section to see which augers, compactors, buckets or saws are right for you.
We understand that deciding on procuring equipment and power systems isn’t always the easiest thing to do, which is why we have posted an array of resources aimed to help enhance your decision-making processes.
Whether you want to learn more about life cycle costing, build your RFP online, learn about cooperative purchasing or find details about state-specific regulations, Altorfer Cat has you covered.
Our equipment is truly second-to-none, but you don’t have to take our word for it. Why not hear what our clients have to say?
- CLICK HERE to read about how a Washington-based superintendent was able to write specs and put a machine out to bid —a process that usually takes six weeks — in just six days by purchasing an existing contract.
- CLICK HERE to read about how a Georgia-based general manager was more than happy to purchase backhoe loaders from us — he understood Caterpillar’s commitment to delivering superior customer service.
- CLICK HERE to read about how a Florida-based operations manager saved $200,000 annually thanks to choosing Cat products and service.
We’re confident that you’ll find a machine or equipment that meets your precise needs and helps you complete jobs with the standards you refuse to compromise. You can also read about Caterpillar’s commitment to safety, as well as the differentiating factors that put Altorfer Cat in a class of our own.
Your Governmental Project Source
Government agencies everywhere are being squeezed by falling revenues and tight budgets. Agencies are being asked to do more with less and the workload doesn’t stop just because budgets are lean. Altorfer Cat understands there are a few things that you just have to do — maintain productivity, get the most value for your money, and minimize unexpected repairs and downtime.
Altorfer Cat is proud to be your authorized Caterpillar dealer for Iowa, northeast Missouri, central and northern Illinois, Chicago, and northwestern Indiana.. Cat® machines and work tools are legendary for reliability, versatility, lasting value, and lowest total cost of operation.
Altorfer Cat also offers an array of other quality equipment brands for sale, lease, and rent.
Our Commitment to You
Altorfer Inc.’s Governmental division is committed to assisting our federal, state, and local agencies in the procurement of high value equipment and services. With our complete line of products, service and parts offerings, we will bring the benefits and strengths of Altorfer Cat to your governmental agency, ensuring the best long-term value and greatest equipment investment of tax dollars for all concerned.