OUR CUSTOM TRACK SERVICE ENHANCES BUILT-IN VALUE
Caterpillar® builds value and durability into every undercarriage system, balancing critical factors like raw materials, heat treat processes, and the amount of wear material. Because Caterpillar has control over these processes, Cat undercarriage components wear at a predictable rate and can be managed as a system. At Altorfer Cat, we help you take full advantage of this built-in value with expert system management and planning assistance.
OUR CUSTOMER TRACK SERVICE PROVIDES FAST, ACCURATE ANALYSIS
To make good undercarriage maintenance and repair decisions, you need accurate information in a timely manner. Using the Ultrasonic Wear Indicator, we can accurately determine the condition of your undercarriage system quickly so you can get your machines back to work. We electronically download data from the Ultrasonic Wear Indicator into our computers, ensuring quick, accurate transfer of information. Using our computerized CTS program, we analyze the results and prepare cost-per-hour projections for a variety of service options.
OUR CUSTOM TRACK SERVICE ALLOWS FOR INFORMED DECISIONS
We use these CTS reports to make service recommendations. Together, we can decide on the course of action that best meets your equipment planning needs. By scheduling maintenance and avoiding unscheduled downtime, you can run your equipment more productively.
OUR CUSTOM TRACK SERVICE SAVES TIME AND MONEY
Work with Altorfer Cat to create a Custom Track Service that helps you manage your undercarriage system and lower your costs by:
- Enhancing the built-in value of your undercarriage components
- Reducing undercarriage inspection time
- Providing quick, accurate analysis of undercarriage wear information
- Allowing you to make informed decisions about maintenance
- Scheduling service to meet your equipment planning needs
OUR CUSTOM TRACK SERVICE MAKES YOUR TRACK LAST
When you create a custom track service plan with Altorfer Cat, you’re taking the right steps towards extending the life of your machine. Use our helpful tips and tricks to help make your tracks last and perform at their highest capacity:
- Use the narrowest shoe possible
- Minimize high operating speeds in nonproductive situations
- Alternate turning direction
- Adjust the track for correct tension in the working environment
- Make daily visual inspections of the equipment
- Keep the undercarriage clean of mud and debris
- CAT UNDERCARRIAGE SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
- CAT SYSTEM ONE UNDERCARRIAGE FOR CAT MACHINES
- MAXIMIZING TRACK LIFE