Making Cooperative Purchasing Work for You
Cooperative purchasing through the National Intergovernmental Purchasing Alliance (NIPA) allows your organization to leverage the collective resources of partners nationwide, giving you access to quality Cat equipment without the hassle, expense and potential risk of a long bidding process.
Altorfer Cat and NIPA are currently offering clients the opportunity to purchase equipment through Contract #120377, solicited by the City of Tucson, Arizona. The award covers new and used construction, landfill, roadwork and material handling equipment, as well as work tools and power generation solutions.
Why Purchase Equipment Through NIPA?
Buying heavy equipment through Contract #120377 offers multiple advantages to small- and medium-sized organizations. As a participant, you’ll be able to:
- Access quality Cat equipment and industry-leading service support
- Avoid the costly and time-consuming bid process
- Free up key administrative staff to work on other projects
- Manage the financial risk associated with a low-bid scenario
- Lower operating costs thanks to the efficiency and productivity Cat is famous for
- Partner with a known quantity, as your contract is backed by NIPA, CaterpillarÒ and the City of Tucson
Participating clients also have access to affordable financing through Caterpillar Financial Services. You’ll also have access to extended warranties and maintenance contracts that help ensure your purchase delivers the performance you need for years to come.