Ignite Your Career as a Cat® Dealer Technician
Working as a technician for Altorfer Cat is more than just a job. It’s a rewarding career that provides the chance to showcase your abilities and be a member of a team that takes pride in its performance. We not only offer an engaging and supportive work environment — We also offer the opportunity to learn new skills and develop both personally and professionally.
If you’re ready to get a head start in a high tech career where talented, driven professionals are in demand, consider applying for a dealer technician position. We’re looking for quality individuals motivated by a challenging environment and deeply committed to superior workmanship and exceptional customer service. Benefits of working at Altorfer Cat include:
- Competitive compensation packages including excellent starting salaries, generous benefits and paid holidays, personal days and vacation
- Chance for career advancement through ongoing technical and managerial training personalized to your interests and aspirations
- Educational programs and internship opportunities that deliver the training necessary for professional development
- Satisfaction of knowing the work you do has an impact on the local businesses responsible for building our communities
- Opportunity to utilize state-of-the-art tools and technique to service some of the most powerful and advanced machinery in the world
- Collaborative environment where every individual contributes to the greater success of the team
Cat Dealer Technicians Careers
Whether you’re interested in working in the shop or in the field, on heavy equipment, vocational trucks, agricultural machinery, or marine engines — the opportunity is waiting for you at Altorfer Cat. From entry-level positions to supervisor and manager roles, the rewarding career you’ve been searching for awaits.
We’re a family owned company that’s been dedicated to delivering reliable products and peerless service and support for over 80 years. Learn more about our open positions and what it means to be a part of our team.