Cat® Product Link: It Pays to Know!
Product Link is a remote monitoring solution for your construction equipment that enables efficient and effective fleet management. Product Link gives you more timely, useful information about how your equipment is performing—right now. The end result is superior fleet management that creates maximum efficiency and productivity and better control over your owning and operating costs.
Product Link has an easy-to-use interface, called VisionLink™, which enables customized health and utilization reports, enhanced mapping and mixed-fleet capabilities. Product Link transmits the information via cell and satellite to enable better construction equipment management. The new Product Link comes standard on new Cat machines and connects customers directly to Altorfer service and support.
Product Link Benefits:
- See your entire fleet at a glance
- Monitor fuel usage
- Set up site boundaries and security alerts
- Customize the alerts and displays that matter to you
- Compare working time versus idle time
- Reduce owning and operating costs
- Get the right information to the right people at the right time
Cat VisionLink™, powered by Trimble, is a web-based application that enables you to better manage the maintenance, health, and utilization of your heavy equipment. Cat VisionLink is made possible by using a combination of Cat® Product Link hardware, Global Positioning System (GPS) technology, wireless communications, a central server, and a fleet database.
Cat VisionLink is a replacement for a previous application that was known as Equipment Manager. If you are a previous user of Equipment Manager, many of the operations will be familiar. The Cat VisionLink user interface is very intuitive and should provide an easy transition from Equipment Manager.
Cat VisionLink by Trimble is the web application that displays data collected from a Product Link unit installed on a machine. It allows easy heavy equipment monitoring from any device connected to the internet. Product Link provides valuable information that enable remote monitoring of either a single machine or a fleet. Product Link provides machine location, hours, health information, fuel utilization, and more allowing you to perform the following tasks:
- Manage the location and the basic usage of engines and machines.
- Schedule planned maintenance and major repairs.
- Manage fault codes or diagnostic codes.
- Detect problems before problems cause a major component failure.
- Increase machine availability and productivity by avoiding unexpected downtime for repairs.
- Identify the need for training in order to improve operator efficiency.
Click here to access your VisionLink account.
Contact us today to schedule one-on-one training at your facility or ours.
For additional questions, please call 319-365-0551 x2255